Going Solar FAQS
How do I find a solar installer?
- Visit MOSEIA’s Installers page.
- Ask for client list and call prior customers
- Check Better Business Bureau and other testimonial websites
- Ask for certifications, proof of liability insurance, and business licenses
Where do I find information about renewable energy rebates and grants?
- Visit the Database of State Incentives for Renewables and Efficiency (DSIRE) has information on Federal and State incentives.
Where do I go if I have a complaint or question about my installation?
If your solar installer is a current member of MOSEIA and you have a complaint or question about your installation please contact Info@moseia.com or email@example.com. Our members agree to follow a strict Code of Ethics and we will be happy to assist you through the process. However, we are unable to assist consumers who have complaints against any non-member companies.