Consistent with fair business practices, members of the Missouri Solar Energy Industries Association pledge to:
- Provide products and services in the customer’s best interest.
- Be responsive to customer complaints and suggestions.
- Present honestly the capabilities, performance, and energy-savings potential of solar systems, products, repairs or modifications.
- Perform product servicing and repairs in a professional manner.
- Offer reasonable, clear, and understandable warranties on products and services.
- Promptly respond to and fulfill justifiable warranty claims.
- Advertise on bona fide prices for products and services.
- Sell products and services without reflecting unfairly on the products and services of competitors.
- Design, repair, install or modify equipment in a manner that complies with applicable laws, ordinances, and regulations.
- Provide solar energy products, systems, and services that meet high standards of quality and performance.
For more information regarding the MOSEIA Ethics Review process contact MOSEIA directly or download both forms: Instructions and Authorization to Investigate.
Click here to download a PDF of MOSEIA Code of Ethics.